Our security commitment to you
At yourkard.com, we are committed to your satisfaction and as a result, understand the need for our customers' personal data to be completely secure. We have designed and implemented a completely secure site from the point of entry to point of exit to protect our customers' personal information.
What we are doing to secure our systems and your information.
Secure transfer of information
Personal information entered into the yourkard.com web site is always entered through a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, which creates a protected connection between a customer's computer and the yourkard.com web server. In doing this, yourkard.com uses a globally recognized Certification Authority to authenticate our website and to enable SSL encryption to protect your sensitive data and transactions. Click on the WebTrust 'Secure Seal' above, to verify yourkard.com is a secure site.
Firewalls & Monitoring
The yourkard.com web site is protected from outside access by a series of firewalls deployed across every network in the system architecture. Current intrusion detection technology is used to monitor, in real time, all activity occurring at the yourkard.com web site.
Your information at yourkard.com
Confidential customer information (such as your loyalty program membership numbers) is stored in an encrypted format and is transmitted in that encrypted format within the yourkard.com network.
Keeping up-to-date on security practices
yourkard.com also takes a proactive role in adopting the latest advances in Internet security methodologies, tools and software.
What you can do to secure your information.
You also play a role in maintaining the security of your information. Encrypting your data is the best way to ensure your information is secure while using the Internet. As stated above, yourkard.com uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to ensure that your information remains confidential. For this security measure to work, you must be using a SSL compatible browser. While older browser versions may support SSL sessions, yourkard.com can recommend the following browsers:
- Windows and Unix operating systems: Netscape Navigator 4.7, 6.1, 6.2 and 7.0, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01, 5.0 and 6.0.
- Macintosh: Netscape Navigator 4.7 or later, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.5 or later.
In addition to using a secure browser, there are some additional measures you can take to ensure that your information is secure when using yourkard.com, or any other site:
- Use the built-in security features of your browser. By choosing certain security settings and options you can help protect your accounts and personal information. For more information, review your browser documentation or help section.
- Use an anti-virus program as often as possible.
- Close your web browser after using yourkard.com or clear your browser's cache (the temporary storage area in your browser). Review your browser documentation or help section for instructions on how to do this
The above yourkard.com security policy only covers the security practices of yourkard.com while on the yourkard.com web site. The security practices relating to the web sites that may be accessed through links from the yourkard.com site are covered by the respective security policies of the individual sites.